North Middle School
North Middle School, formerly known as North Junior High School, educated junior high students until redistricting in 2009. When Thomas Jefferson Middle School closed, North became the only middle school in Menomonee Falls.
North is a comprehensive middle school, offering courses beyond the core, like technical education and home economics.
Middle school is a transition period where workloads and schedules increase, and the North faculty believes that each student has the right to learn and work in a safe setting free of interference from others.
The mission at North is to educate students to become intellectually empowered and socially responsible members of the global community.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 2:40pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1,032
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 107
- Grade levels: 6 - 8
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library
- Extracurricular activities available: Wisconsin Math League Contest, Chamber Strings, Jazz Ensemble, Student Council, WEB program
- Student clubs: Social Studies Club, science club, Young Authors Club, Arts Club, SKADA Ski Club, NIFTY
- Sports teams: Boys and girls cross country, boys and girls basketball, girls volleyball, track and field, wrestling, boys and girls swim and dive, cheerleading, dance, intramural sports