We want to make sure you've got all the information you need before hitting the voting booth on Tuesday, April 2. See below for information on the upcoming election and a breakdown of every race, with links to individual candidate profiles.
Sample ballot: Check out a sample ballot online from My Vote Wisconsin.
Polling locations: The polls for all wards open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.
The Menomonee Falls has several polling locations throughout the village. Be sure to check where you are voting under the voting ward map.
Here are the polling locations in the village:
- Wards 1 & 2: Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, W180N7863 Town Hall Rd.
- Wards 3, 4 & 5: Good Shepherd Church, N88W17658 Christman Rd.
- Wards 6 & 7: St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, N89W16856 Appleton Ave.
- Wards 8, 9 & 10: Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156N8436 Pilgrim Rd.
- Wards 11 & 12: Lilly Road Fire Station, W140N7501 Lilly Rd.
- Wards 13 & 14: Holy Cross Church, W156N8131 Pilgrim Rd.
- Wards 15 & 16: The Lutheran Church of the Prince of Peace, W156N7149 Pilgrim Rd.
- Wards 17, 18 & 19: Davian’s Banquet and Conference Center, N56W16300 Silver Spring Dr.
- Ward 20: Pilgrim Evangelical Lutheran School, W156N5429 Bette Dr.
- Wards 21, 22 and 23: St. James Catholic Church, W220N6588 Town Line Rd.
- Early voting: You may vote in person at Village Hall now through Friday, March 29. You may also cast an absentee ballot by mail, but it must be postmarked no later than Election Day, Tuesday, April 2. Here is more information on voting early in Wisconsin.
- Voter ID: Because of recent court rulings, Wisconsin's Voter ID law will not be enforced and you do not need an identification to vote. If you are registering to vote, you will need to bring a proof of residence. For more information on the Voter ID law, visit the state's election website.
If you have any questions regarding voting locations or regulations, please call Village Janice Moyer at (262) 532-4212 or you can contact her by email.
Here are the candidates who will be on the primary ballot.
On the Ballot
Village Trustee (Seat No.4)
- Michael McDonald (inc.)
- Jeremy Walz
Village Trustee (Seat No. 5)
- Jeff Steliga (inc.)
- Bonnie Lemmer
Village Trustee (Seat No. 6)
- Steve Raymonds
Menomonee Falls School Board (choose three)
- Scott Ternes (inc.)
- Faith VanderHorst (inc.)
- Michele Divelbiss
Waukesha County Circuit Court (Branch 1)
- Michael O. Bohren (inc.)
Waukesha County Circuit Court (Branch 9)
- Donald J. Hassin Jr. (inc.)
Wisconsin Supreme Court
Read more about the State Supreme Court race
State Superintendent of Schools
Read more about the state superintendent of schools race
Wisconsin Court of Appeals (District 2)
- Mark Gundrum (inc.)