The popularity of our first Debate Watching Event at Rosebud Cinema has led Patch to host the same free event for the remaining three presidential and vice-presidential debates.
For Falls residents, it's a short drive to participate in a cozy and inviting environment - as well as informed and civil discussion with fellow particpants at the end of the debate.
Join Patch editors and members of the public at the historic moviehouse on West North Avenue in Wauwatosa beginning at 7 p.m. for each of these 90-minute televised debates, beginning at 8 p.m.:
- Thursday, vice-presidential debate from Centre College in Kentucky.
- Tuesday, Oct. 16, town-hall style presidential debate from Hofstra University.
- Monday, Oct. 22, final presidential debate from Lynn University in Florida.
Space is limited, so please RSVP by using the form on this article or RSVP to Associate Regional Editor Matt Schroeder. Some things to keep in mind:
- This is a non-partisan event and no partisan or political materials may be posted in the theater or distributed within 20 feet of the cinema. Attendees are kindly asked to keep partisan uproar to a minimum.
- Wireless access is available and social media use is encouraged. Please include the hashtag #patchpolitics.
- Afterward, Patch editors will talk with groups of attendees to get their impressions of the debate.