It’s unclear what was on the agenda for a Milwaukee man caught red-handed at Woodman’s Wednesday.
The 41-year-old was caught attempting to steal $753.43 worth of liquor and toilet paper. He was caught brazenly attempting to walk past the cashier, but was promptly arrested by police.
The man is now facing a felony retail theft in the Waukesha County Circuit Court. All the liquor and toilet paper was returned to Woodman’s.
Also in the reports:
- Sometime between 1 p.m. and 4:20 p.m. an unknown person forced entry into a vehicle parked on the W21000 block of Silver Spring Drive and stole personal property.
- A 24-year-old Mequon woman was caught attempting to steal merchandise from Kohl’s Department store. The woman went into the dressing room with a cart full of items, but when she emerged they couldn’t be located. The items were found in her purse. Police also found three bags of marijuana in her purse.
- Between 6:15 p.m. and 7:32 p.m., a person’s vehicle was broken into while parked in the lot at the Tri-County YMCA. Personal property was stolen from the vehicle.
- Between 7:55 a.m. and 8:10 a.m. Tuesday, someone threw a brick on the hood of a vehicle parked in the lot of Froedtert Health Collections, N74W12501 Leatherwood Dr.
- A third theft from auto was reported on Tuesday. Between 4:37 p.m. and 4:50 p.m., a person broke into the vehicle parked on the W18000 block of County Line Road and stole personal property.
- Between Oct. 1 and Oct. 5, a person stole a catalytic converter from a company vehicle at JC Premium Roofing & Sheet Metal, W185N7493 Narrow Ln.