The problem with greed is that one can never really acquire enough to completely quench the feeling. However, a run in with police is a good way to help solve that predicament.
At 4:37 p.m. Friday, a 30-year-old woman walked into and stole an undetermined amount of clothing from the store. On Saturday, she returned at 11:30 a.m. and attempted to steal 18 clothing items from the store, but was stopped by an employee.
The woman fled the area in a purple Dodge Durango; however, she was caught on surveillance camera.
Police located the woman at her residence in Milwaukee and she was arrested and taken back to the . She was booked and cited for shoplifting.
Also in the reports:
- At 11 p.m. Monday, a suspect stole a car stereo and a GPS unit from a vehicle parked in lot at Harley Davidson, W156N9000 Pilgrim Rd. The suspect caused roughly $100 in damage to the vehicle, and items stolen were valued at $175.
- A 27-year-old woman was pushed into a wall by her husband at 11 p.m. Monday in a home on the W13000 block of Ranch Road. The 40-year-old man was arrested and released after posting bond.
- Two Menomonee Falls men were arrested for underage drinking at 6:26 p.m. Monday at a residence on N8000 Manchester Drive. One man was also arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after officers found a pipe on him. Both received municipal citations for their offenses.
- A loaded shotgun shell was found at 1:43 p.m. Sunday in the garbage at Great Lakes Laundry, N90W16939 Appleton Ave.
- At 7:57 a.m. Monday, police responded to a home on the N8000 block of Hayes Avenue for a 27-year-old man who had fallen down the stairs. The fall occurred at approximately 2:30 a.m., and the man was refusing medical treatment, but could not recognize his family. He was later transferred to the hospital due to his inability to care for himself.
- At 8 a.m. Oct. 15 a 32-year-old Milwaukee man stole $23.64 from Paul’s Mobil, N56W13920 Silver Spring Dr. The man prepaid for $10 worth of gasoline, but endd up pumping $33.64 worth. The man said it was the clerk’s responsibility to stop the pump, and not his.
- A 46-year-old woman’s vehicle was broken into at 12:56 p.m. Saturday while parked at the , N84W17501 Menomonee Ave. Within an hour, the suspect attempted to use the woman’s credit card at Mayfair Mall.
- Police stopped a 24-year-old woman at 9:58 a.m. Saturday at the corner of Silver Spring Drive and Lilly Road. The woman was stopped for not having a front plate, and expired registration. Officers also found a small bag of marijuana in her possession, and she also had a valid warrant with the Waukesha Police Department. She was cited with possession of marijuana.
- Between 4:33 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Friday, a silver Dodge Caravan was broken into while parked in the lot at , W180N9393 Premier Ln. A $10 gift card, a black purse, a checkbook and other items were stolen from the vehicle. The total amount of lost property is estimated at $190.