A heated argument between a 17-year-old and his mother ended with damage to a home Thursday on Christman Road in Menomonee Falls.
A witness saw a 17-year-old Menomonee Falls boy grab his 52-year-old mother and push her up against the patio doorframe of their home at 2:19 p.m. Thursday on the W17000 of Christman Road. The two were involved in an argument, the witness said.
The witness told police the mother attempted to lock the boy out of the house by sliding the door shut. However, the boy pulled up on the door handle from the outside and removed the entire door from its tracks and let it fall to the floor.
The boy then kicked in the screen door next to the fallen patio door, and caused the window to fall out. Neither the window nor the door shattered in the incident.
The boy had fled the scene before officers arrived, and the woman was told to contact police when the boy returned.
Also in the reports:
- A 46-year-old Menomonee Falls woman and her 17-year-old daughter reported a theft by fraud at 11:39 a.m. Thursday. The woman said they had sent $1,800 via Moneygram on May 30 to an individual in New York to purchase a vehicle, which was listed on Craigslist. An online search showed that a fraudulent Ebay account was used as a fake third party for the transaction.
- At 5:41 p.m. Wednesday, officers spotted two suspicious individuals sitting in a vehicle at Juniper Lane and Jackson Drive. A 23-year-old Milwaukee woman and a 25-year-old Milwaukee man were selling cleaning supplies door-to-door without a license. The woman told police she denied knowing the man, however the man admitted they were selling the products together. Both were arrested for selling without a permit. The woman was cited for obstructing an officer by providing false information.
- Between 2:30 p.m. and 3:40 p.m., a 50-year-old Milwaukee woman’s vehicle was broken into while she was shopping with her daughter at the . Someone had smashed the rear passenger window of the vehicle. No items were stolen from the vehicle.
- The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department reported graffiti on the east and west walls of the train bridge on the 6400 block of Town Line Road at 3:17 a.m. Friday. Graffiti was also found on the median underneath the bridge.
- A 63-year-old man had his Craftsman cordless drill stolen from under his nose between 2:25 p.m. and 3 p.m. Thursday at his on the N8000 block of Hilltop Drive. The man told police he was working on his shed in his backyard, and stepped away for about 30 minutes. Upon returning, his drill was gone. Police contacted neighbors, but no new information was gathered regarding the theft.