An elderly man received a painful wakeup call from his wife in the middle of the night Monday in their home along Main Street in Falls.
An 81-year-old man reported that his 41-year-old wife attacked him while he was laying in bed at 12:30 a.m. Monday. His wife open-hand slapped him three times across the left side of his face. His wife was arrested for battery, and also had a valid warrant with the police department for possession of drug paraphernalia.
The woman's signature bond is set at $1,000, and she is prohibited from consuming alcohol or having contact with her husband.
Also in the reports:
- A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was cited for possession of marijuana after police pulled him over while driving near Pilgrim Road and Kendel Place. The man had a grinder in the glove box, and papers with trace amounts of marijuana on the floor.
- At 11:43 p.m. Saturday, a 42-year-old Menomonee Falls woman told police her husband slapped the bottom of her feet with an open hand after he accused her of having an affair. The husband was arrested for disorderly conduct.
- A male suspect fled Woodman’s at 1:33 p.m. Saturday after stealing three cartons of cigarettes from a secured area of the story. The man is suspected of being involved in an incident at the store on Oct. 22.
- A 42-year-old Menomonee Falls man was arrested by the Milwaukee Police Department after he broke a window in the front door at the Falls residence on Lavergne Avenue he shared with his girlfriend. He allegedly grabbed the woman by the hair and demanded to enter. The man was restricted from seeing his girlfriend due to bail conditions of a prior domestic violence incident.
- Between 8 a.m. and noon Oct. 26, an unknown person smashed the window of a vehicle parked at MTE Corporation on Leon Road and stole a purse with several credit cards. A credit card was used at three different gas stations in Milwaukee.
- At 6 p.m. Oct. 25, four individuals were arrested for retail theft at Woodman’s. Three of the suspects were juveniles without identification, and the adult had three prior arrests for retail theft. The adult was charged with state retail theft and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The three juveniles were issued citations.
- Between 2 p.m. and 8:40 p.m. Oct. 24, a person smashed the window of a vechile parked at North Hills Country Club and stole an identification card from a glove compartment, car speakers, and a jump kit.