It's that time of year where we celebrate the membrane between our world and the spirit world stretching to its thinnest point of the year - if you believe all of that stuff. In Menomonee Falls, Halloween isn't just a one-night affair.
Here's a look at the important dates for candy gathering and costume wearing:
- 4- 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24: Kids up to age 12 can trick-or-treat at downtown businesses in the Village Centre.
- 7 - 8:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24: The annual Spooky Walk through Lime Kiln Park. The line will start on Mill Street.
- 6 - 9 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25: Old Falls Village will host its Halloween Family Fun Night on the historic grounds on the corner of County Line Road and Pilgrim Road. The night will be filled with plenty of family-friendly activities.
- 6 - 9 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26: The second night of the Old Fall Village Halloween Family Fun Night
- 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31: Menomonee Falls' night for trick-or-treat