It may be November, but Christmas celebrations are right around the corner in Menomonee Falls. Can you feel the holiday spirit?
The Village Centre will hold a two-day celebration starting Saturday, Nov. 24. With the Green Bay Packers game and Small Business Saturday falling on the weekend, organizers decided to spread the celebration out over two days.
Here’s what the schedule looks like for the weekend’s events:
- Kids can visit Santa Claus from noon to 3 p.m. at American Legion Hall
- Accompany of Kids and the Falls Patio Players will sing carols in the streets
- Horse and wagon rides for $2 at the intersection of Main Street and Grand Avenue
- Musical entertainment will be featured at AJ’s Live from noon to 3 p.m.
- Train rides will be offered from 1-3 p.m. on Church Street
- The annual tree lighting ceremony will be held at 4 p.m. at Main Street and Appleton Avenue
- The Festival of Trees and the Giving Tree will be at the “Four Corners”
- The Christmas Parade will kick off at 4:30 p.m.
Downtown business will also host a open houses from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 24 during the festivities.