Three underage drinkers in Menomonee Falls were caught at a party hosted by a 21-year-old man that got a little too loud at 11:26 p.m. Sept. 15.
Police were dispatched to a home on the W18000 block of Queensway Drive in Falls after an anonymous person lodged a noise complaint. Officers followed a trail of beer cans and identified several partygoers who appeared to be underage. The homeowner said he wasn’t aware if others were drinking under age – but the police discovered there were.
Three participants were cited for underage drinking, and the man was cited for permitting an underage party.
Also in the reports:
- Between 7 p.m. and 7:48 p.m. Sept. 11, a person smashed the passenger window and stole a purse inside a vehicle parked at the Tri-County YMCA. A credit card was used to buy gasoline and clothing from Mayfair Mall.
- At about 12:35 p.m. Sept. 14, a Magnatek employee said he saw a Hispanic man crouched next to a vehicle with a knife. Shortly after, he heard a hissing sound. The male had slashed two tires, valued at $250.
- A 31-year-old Sussex man was stopped for his third-offense OWI after he was stopped for driving 45 mph in a 25 mph zone at Appleton Avenue and Pershing Avenue. The man had a blood-alcohol content of 0.22.
- A representative of Entrust Tool & Design called to report individuals had been stealing their scrap metal between Sept. 11 and Sept. 13. Whoever it was, stole a total amount of $200 worth of metal. The company is currently pursuing a better way to secure its scrap metal.
- A 29-year-old male was stopped for a speed violation and an equipment violation at 11:55 p.m. Sept. 14 on Mill St. The man admitted to drinking and failed a sobriety test on the scene. He was cited for a first-offense OWI.
- Between 11:15 p.m. Sept. 14 and 1:30 a.m. Sept. 15, an unknown suspect slashed the passenger side tires of a vehicle parked in the west lot of North Middle School.