The Menomonee Falls Chamber of Commerce's Business of the Year goes to Harley-Davidson Motor Co. for their generous participation in chamber events
Harley-Davidson is being honored at the Menomonee Falls Chamber of Commerce's annual banquet Thursday at Davians Banquet and Conference Center, reported the BizTimes.
The award goes to a business that has given outstanding support to the chamber throughout the year. Harley-Davidson Motor Company employees gave time and used their talents to help support the organization in a number of activities and events, the report said.
The company also contributed funds towards the Chamber's Technical Education Scholarship and Manufacturing Career Expo Scholarship funds.
The chamber has about 300 local business members.
Other companies that will receive awards from the Chamber will include:
- Froedtert Health Community Memorial Hospital — Captain of Industry Award
- Mark Schmitz of Beer Capitol Distributing Inc. — Committee Person of the Year Award
- Mary Jo McGraw of Mortgage Services III — Volunteer of the Year Award
- Bill Bode of Brayton Management Co. Inc. — Community Improvement Award
- Tailored Label Products Inc. — Community Service Award
- Dan Hart of R & R Insurance — the Larry Stewart Humanitarian Award
- Scott Farrow of Farrow & Associates LLC — the President's Award
- Manufacturing Career Expo Chairs Tim Klein (Wacker Neuson Corp.) and Denny Digman (Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc.) — Chairpersons of the Year Award